FANDOM


Anglesite is a clear, white mineral. Anglesite often forms as a thin crust on Galena, and rarely as crystals. Anglesite is 73% lead, with the other 27% percent being sulfer.

Images (4)

A valuable specimen of Anglesite.












Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.